Sunday, June 15, 2008

Go to School

A long long holiday......

I guess i had the longest school holiday ever in my life~

Part of my holiday were occupied by some trips and vacation
I join Lions Club's youth exchanging program in December
I went to Koh samui,Thailand with a bunch of friends in January
I went to Genting with somebody in February
I went to take my STPM result back at SMCH in March
I went to Penang,accompanying miss YY in April
I went to KL on a one day one nite trip with my family in May
I went to Pulau Redang with another bunch of friends in June
and finally,will be receiving the local-U announcement someday in this week~

7months of school holiday after the torturing form 6 life(only the study part)
I thought it would be very very relaxing and I would be very very happy...the truth is,it was really really relaxing and I was REALLY REALLY boring~
I felt like losing some motivation or target of life in this very particular period(except for the vacations part)......

During the working-3months:
wakeup-go to work-mingle with the kids-teach them-eat lunch-teach kids-entertain parents with their questions-go home-dinner-sometimes do some shopping with mom-TV+internet+sometimes yumcha-bed-wakeup........

these were the daily routines

During the non-working months:
sleep late late-wake up late late-breakfast-TV-lunch-TV-dinner-TV-sometimes go aerobic or badminton+chit chat at yumcha events with friends
(can anybody tell me...how can i not bcom fat with this kind of lifestyle?sigh*)

I used to complain about the short one month year end holiday!so many newspaper cutting and synopsis to do...only got one month weh brother~

Now...I try to find things to do...write some nonsense before i forgot how to write with my hand holding a pen

Finally,will be Balik-ing to sekolah,although this time,the sekolah is called University

But still, I feel down that we are getting apart soon~

Some will b going to S'pore,some here and some there(somewhere lah)...Form 6 life seems far now...i miss it~




SIGH*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(huge sobz)
(loud sniff sniff)
("mucus" coming out of my nose)

I will miss you la friend+cousin..

(huge hugzz)

Anonymous said...

ah, i feel like losing my target of life as well during my 3 months holiday !!!!
i feel i'm like an idle human at home~ aaa

mirror mirror on the wall said...

cousin+friend:
lolz...started to develope our relation further as STPM got nearer and after...wink*,dun go too far leh..haha,i will miz u too...i GUESS..haha

chai:
then we shud find some time to 38 together so tht we dun feel like losing our targets...38-ing is also one kind of motivation for us...haha