Friday, June 20, 2008

Its human development and management in UPM

After a few days of asking and answering,and also after a few sessions of counselling each other,consulting this who that who...
Finally,most of us made the final decision~

Okie okie...i got HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT in UPM...faculty of human ecology they call it~
The 1st moment i knew i get this course...i was like...WAT THE F?Did i choose this course(coz i 4got to print out the page the 2nd time i made the correction)...y all my friends can get 1st or 2nd choice sedangkan i get sth out of my 8 choices???
I tried to do some research on this course but damn god hard to find it loh...i started to complain to my parents then i even cried coz i really didn't know wat the hell to do~
and then after tht i recall back...*yalor hor...i guess i put it in my 4th or 5th choice loh*
Pahtu...i go do do do research again...then i called CHONG YEW CHUAN(thx aiya~)to seek for some advice+my dad analyse the situation for me...

i started to think back the issue i'd been thinking eversince i submitted the Uni application form...
"DO I INSIST OF STUDYING LAW?Y?"
so after some struggling and considering..then this and that(long story...malas nak tulis lah)
watz so bad bout human development and management?this was my strong part in school isnt it?
juz tht i BETONG loh when ppl keep on asking me:"HAR...u wana study HR ar?

Hello there,there are many other route other than only HR loh...so wat?HR very poor meh?

okok...i will still study LAW...its juz a matter of sooner or later lah k~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take one subject call "Human Development" b4. I just slept during the class coz its nth about engineering.

So, u go UPM or ?